Skip to Main Content | Skip to Sidebar | Skip to Web Based Groups | Skip to Knitting Extras | Skip to Blog Archive

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Henry's Wife?

Well, according to the questionaire . . .






Which of Henry VIII's wives are you?
this quiz was made by
Lori Fury



But how is it that I end up being his LAST wife -- I wanted to be one of the wives BEFORE the syphillis! Hrrumph! Well, interesting at least. I tried taking it a second time, changing only one answer, and ended up this:






Which of Henry VIII's wives are you?
this quiz was made by
Lori Fury


But after much experimentation, I can't remember which! But it was fun to notice which answers did NOT change either result, particularly when it came to "favorite clothing"!

On to knitting. Having joined two KAL's, I'm feeling like a knitter with purpose today! I also managed to finish the hat last night, and can start on the matching scarf today. Pictures tomorrow I think!

2 comments:

Birdsong said...

These quizzes are pretty funny actually! I ended up Anne of Cleves, and thought it would have been pretty lucky in the end to get away with your head, a big payoff, and without syphilis, hee, hee. Thanks for the kind words and thoughts - you are right.

Nana Sadie said...

OH heavens...I'm not the only one who looks at these quizzes and tries to figure out what answers determine the outcomes? I did only take this one once, tho' - I was pressed for time!
You've CHANGED your identity photo!
(I so loved the one in hat and shawl! It's exactly as I imagine you...tossing your head back with shawl draped just so...)
Which puppy is this?
(((hugs)))