Skip to Main Content | Skip to Sidebar | Skip to Web Based Groups | Skip to Knitting Extras | Skip to Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Connected Again!

Ahhh, the relief. To be able to post from my own home while slurping coffee and fending off pets.

I must say that being disconnected was good for the knitting! The purple Ostrich Plumes shawl is now at least a 15 - 18 inches and growing fast. I'm worried about the size again, but must allow for blocking. And if not, well, there's always frogging and doing it again on larger needles. Hmmmmm. 'Twould make me most grumpy though!

I still haven't figured out what to use of the moss green Katmandu shawl. No mohair with this one. I really like eyelet patterns -- lacy but not so airy as to be useless as a winter garment. Maybe the snowflake eyelet? I don't like the fawn's eyes; it gives me the creeps for some reason!

Well. More later. Gotta run. Oh -- got a new jump drive. Maybe this means I'll find the old one! More pictures later today or tonight since my home unit is up and running.

No comments: